Here’s 8 different types of long hairstyles you can go for to get ready for spring this year. They look natural, refreshing and very romantic.
The Girl-Next-Door Look: Long chestnut brown colored hair with slight waves at the ends of hair. Go for bangs for a more youthful and refreshed look. You can achieve this look without perming your hair, simply use a heated curler to curl the ends of your hair and you will get this look.
The Feminine Look: This look is pretty similar to the one above, but the length of this style is shorter (shoulder length hair). You can go for this first and when your hair grows longer, you can still get the look above.
The Diva Look: You can also use your heated hair curler to make larger curls at the bottom section of your hair to create lush curls like these.
The Tousled Look: This is a look that can be achieved with a Japanese perm to create a slight wavy look. Hair color is dark brown and bangs are sweep to the side.
The Cute Look: This is a ceramic digital hair perm that is able to create stronger and larger curls. Digital perm lasts longer and brings out stronger curls, but take note that it can also be quite damaging to hair.
The Princess Look: Get a Japanese perm to create the slight waves throughout the hair and then go for light ash brown color.
The Sweet Look: This light brown colored hair is long (below shoulders) and fringe is kept long as well with side parting. Hair ends are curled in to create the slightly wavy look.
The Chic Look: Hair color is blonde, with light natural waves throughout hair and with bangs to go with it.
This post is for all the women here – presenting the lastest asian hair styles and gorgeous looks from Japan for 2009! Waves and perms are still the ‘classics’ in Japan. You might find that some hairstyles are probably the same with slight varation, but the difference lies in the hair colors. Japanese women are known for their creativity and adventurous attitude towards their hairstyles, especially when it comes to experimenting with new colors. Somehow they have this flair of choosing the right hair colors that go well with their skin tone and features. So do take a look at the many pretty and gorgeous hair dye colors that will suit asian women in this post.
Bangs, bangs and more bangs. Fringes are here to stay, not only they make women look younger, but they go well with all kinds of hairstyles. In this season, we see lots of a wide selection of hairstyles, from sun-kissed light brown hues, long wavy perms to shaggy short crops. Here’s the top 10 recommended Spring/Summer asian women hairstyles by top hairstylists in Japan:
Japanese women are known for their soft curls and perms, nice brown hue hair that suits the asian skin tone and the ‘bedhead’ styling that looks so cute. Japanese hair fashion often sets the asian hair trends. In this post, we feature 15 great Japanese hairstyles to go for. Whether you like it permed, long, short or shoulder length, we’ve got it covered.
Long Straight Layered Hair Style:
Long Permed Layered Hair Styles:
Shoulder Length Hair Styles:
Short Hair Styles:
In this post, we take a look at 12 pretty Japanese hairstyles with different fringe looks. Many sweet asian hairstyles come with fringes. Fringe is an important part of the hair that has a great impact on how you look. Whether your fringe is long or short, having a well-cut fringe and that suits your face/look can greatly enhance your overall look and can also bring out your best features.
1) Mid-length Japanese layered permed hairstyle with center-parted long layered fringe that tapers to the side of your cheeks.
2) Mid-length Japanese permed layered hairstyle with slightly side-parted short bangs sweep to the side.
3) Mid-length layered Japanese permed hairstyle with thick short bangs
4) Mid-length Japanese permed hairstyle with short bangs sweep to the side
5) Mid-Length Japanese-permed hairstyle with side-parted layered fringe
6) Long Japanese permed hairstyle with side-parted layered fringe
7) Mid-length Japanese permed hairstyle with center-parted layered fringe
8) Mid-length Japanese permed hairstyle with thin short bangs
9) Long ceramic permed hairstyle with center-parted long fringe.
10) Long Japanese permed hairstyle with short thick fringe.
11) Long ceramic permed hairstyle with long side-parted fringe.
12) Long ceramic permed hairstyle with short side-parted fringe.